Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fantasy Art for the month of February

I am a member of the group called Daily Devotions365 and we have agreed to post some art work everyday this year. I have finished one month already and since we are starting a new month, I will open a Blog. The main reason will be to show my art.
I am excited about creating fantasy pictures with landscapes and children in costume. Who knows what may develop. Some will probably be more successful than others, but that is OK too as art is exploration of ideas and if one never makes the attempt, you do not learn. The thing is, use what works and build on that. We also may just find some images work by accident.
It is a wonderful journey and I look forward to sharing my ideas and also looking at other work.
My art will be done in graphic programs such as Photoshop and Painter. I may also put in some drawings and collages of my own created with real materials.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

This one is soo beautiful. I want to be there...Glad you started a blog.
Doreen

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home